Khamis, 9 Julai 2009

me + technology=not a good combination.

Salam..
My name is Marina Mohamed Zahidi. Im a Perakian.I actually not really into technology so you can say that i am not profecient in this field. Futhermore, i am from rural place so the first time that i actually use computer was when i am in form 4. I dont say that i hate technology. It makes my life much more easier. But i just that kind of person that not really interested or eager to make full use of it. Even my handphone i just want it simple. As long as it can be use to sms and make a call that is enough for me because i know even if i have variety of applications in it i still would not use it. In term of computer, now i know how to use the simple applications like power point,excel,and obviuosly i know how to use microsoft word =). I do have friendster, facebook and myspace account but i rarely use it or make any improvement to it. I created facebook account due to one of my friends said that i am a loser becouse i dont have a facebook acoount. They said that it some kind of a must (yeah..right..=p ).The only things i like to do in facebook is answering the silly quizes. It is quite fun. I rarely download anything from the internet such as songs or movies but i am into Youtube. During my practicum i had the opportunity to intergate the use of technology in my class and my students seem to enjoy it very much. They look excited whenever time that i mentioned that we will be going to the APD room. So i think thats all for my first entry....daa.....

1 ulasan:

  1. I disagree with your friend's view on being a loser if you don't have an FB account. You don't need to have one. Yes, students are excited when they get to use technology in the classroom and that can make an impact on learning.

    BalasPadam